The Four C’s of “New Marketing” and Social Media Marketing
- Content Creation: In order for you to be found in search engines is you have to create content. Creating content is crucial in this day and age. The source of your business is going to come mostly from content creation. There are many tools you can create content in:
- Social Media Press Releases
- LinkedIn Posts
- Creating a blog on your website
- Culture: One of the most important tools for business is excellent customer service. Many of the ways to provide great customer service is through social media. Social media is a great tool to build relationships, new referrals, meet new people and enhance customer service. You have to build your own brand all around. This will have to do with how you're perceived throughout the media.
- Connecting: Once you build new connections/ new relationships, the most important thing to do is to keep those loyal customers. Spam is not the way to keep customers. This can actually cause you to lose these clients. You need to provide value by getting rid of the S word, SALE and switch to the M word, MARKETING.
- Consistency: Think of social media as campaigns. You have to be consistent all the time when posting content. Being consistent can shift the mind set of others (paradigm). It is really all about social media optimization. Social media can help you show up in the search engine. In my Udemy Course, I offer a successful checklist for optimizing your business needs.