- Google wants you to be at the top of the search results: Google gives you all the tools and information you need to get to the top. The "Secret" to Google is... that there is no "Secret" to Google! Give Google a real, keyword-rich, target-market, relevant and homogeneous website and Google will serve your website at the top of the search results!
- You don't need to pay for monthly SEO optimization: Unless you have a trending subject such as movies, music, books or entertainment, there is no need to optimize on a monthly basis. You need to optimize originally as you create your website the correct way and simply design a social media and content strategy that continues to build links and drives traffic to your website!
- No one can promise you "Number one on Google": If someone says to you that they will get you on the first page of Google "for only... $", here's what you say.... "No, Thank You!" there quickly walk away! The promises are ususally bogus and they have ways to deceive into believing that they've done it for others... It's usually a lie! Beware and save yourself tons of money!
- You can do a very good job of getting your website to the top of Google on your own: I call it "DIY-SEO" or Do It Yourself SEO". It's easy to optimize your own website if you learn the real techniques of SEO. Start with Google's Webmaster educational tools. Google gives you all the tools you need to learn real SEO optimization.
- Avoid the SEO "Gurus": Whether it's an SEO "guru" or the Indian SEO outsourced "expert", or the domestic SEO Agency, SEO has changed. Most of these SEO optimization offers are false or misleading. The best thing you can do is learn real SEO optimization techniques. Because in the New World of SEO you can do a better job than most so called SEO experts.
Good luck in your SEO and Social Media ventures! For more information feel free to read our other postings on SEO, Social Media and Internet Marketing, or visit our website.
Manny Sarmiento -CEO
New Media, New Marketing, Inc.